[BaadAssGremlins] High Heat, Personal Business & Some Interior Progress

[BaadAssGremlins] High Heat, Personal Business & Some Interior Progress

It was 96 here yesterday with high humidity. More damn lawyer business
and Dr's visit and nursing home business killed 99% of the morning. I
stopped by my friends shop and adjusted the door strikers and riveted in
the re-enforcement door pillar plates. It was so damn hot. I went to a
friends tool rental business and got me a grinding wheel and a cut off
wheel for my 4 inch grinder and then on to Sears for some stones and
small cut off wheels for my Dremil and then home to the A/C. I was
exhausted. I need these stones and cut off wheels ect. to cut out the
small rust spot in the floor on the drivers side and to remove the studs
on the bucket seats for mounting new ones. I have to make new studs 1
inch longer than stock to install the seats properly since they are not
Hornet buckets but Javelin one's. Today and tomorrow will be almost 10
degrees cooler and much lower humidity before the humidity comes back
with the rain remnants of hurricane Dennis thursday and friday.
"Doc"