Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What are you using as a traction aid?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What are you using as a traction aid?

In a message dated 7/11/05 10:46:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carll@xxxxxxxx writes:

damn you do remember me after putting on the cal-trac's i took out
the clutch at the track couldn't get the tires to spin even at 5000
launch so took out the 3.89gears and put in 3.25 new air gap intake
and got rid of that tiny (800cfm) carb and got me a flowed 950 it
really helped the air density has been running over 9000 ft so I am
waiting for better air this fall to tear it up again
I guess my mother dropping me on my head is still causing me to make
odd decisions I went and got me a 74 Bricklin 360 4 spd 48,000 mile
car and have a 401 going in now, what with the price of gas and all
but hell it does have gremlin front suspension but the drive shaft
is about 12" shorter

Giz
Kick ass man,got any new pics of yer gremlin and this new toy of yers?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS