Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What are you using as a traction aid?

In a message dated 7/11/05 9:58:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carll@xxxxxxxx writes:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
wrote:
> I.E Traction bars or crazy links......
>
> Im not talking about the 4 link guys here.  What are you guys using
> that are still running leaf springs?

cal-trac bars and loving em

Giz
Gizmo,how the hell are ya man?where ya been??whats new with that evil freakin purple big three eatin 401 Gremlin of yers??any new pics?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS