[BaadAssGremlins] Back To Work Yesterday

[BaadAssGremlins] Back To Work Yesterday

Man this heat here is a killer. I haven't worked on my car since the
previous thursday. I hid in the house in the A/C and fixed the carpet
for the rear seat. I installed it yesterday and hope to install the seat
today. I am in the stretch now. Hopefully by the end of the week I will
have the front buckets pulled and the old carpet removed so I can wire
wheel the floor and paint it and install the Dynamat next week. Then
it's time for the last 2 pieces of carpet. I wonder what I will have to
do to make them fit properly. Next goes in the bottom cushion for the
rear seat. That is going to need 3-4 hours of serious cleaning after
sitting for so many years in the back of my garage. The dash then comes
out. The steering column gets painted black and the replacement dash
goes in along with the package tray and the factory gauge pod. Hopefully
while all this is getting done I will have gotten the right  material
sample for the bucket seat inserts and the seats will be being
re-upholstered. I am not counting on it. It was so hot yesterday that
the 7 one dollar bills in my pants pocket were wet from me sweating.
This weather is nuts. I went from wearing a wool hat and a jacket out
the door in the morning at the end of may to this heat a month later.
"Doc"