[BaadAssGremlins] Hi - I'm still Here

We got the engine & transmission into the Gremlin and got it trailered
over to my new home. It feels good to have it back together that much.
The Gremlin will not see the AMO show, but I will go anyway. I had
hoped for a driveable AMC, oh well, so it goes. The hardest part in
getting the engine/trans. into the car was the engine motor mounts.
Ended up putting the mounts into the crossmember first, then bolting
them onto the engine. Now there is no way to get the oil pan off
without dealing with the motor mounts first. But that is how they
bolted up. I replaced the old transmission mount with a brand new one
($8 item). Yes, Bart, the original trans. crossmember worked
beautifully! I am working on getting my new home in shape, having a new
privacy fence installed, and enjoying a new 12' x 24' shed (with roll-
up side door). Now I will have a decent work area out of the weather.
~Lu~