[BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Gremlin's First Car Show (Joe)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Gremlin's First Car Show (Joe)

Joe,

Yeah, it was Litchfield, IL.  And I've been tempted to
stop at the Aristan cafe many times (I cruise route 66
on my motorcycle a lot).

The show was a lot bigger than I thought it would be.
Normally there's a Wolfpack car show there that's
severely under attended (just a few rows of the drive
in are filled with old cars).  I'm taking my Gremlin
to that show too (in August).  :)

Come down the the 3rd annual Route 66 car show this
time next year.  Information should be posted on the
Litchfield, IL website
(http://www.litchfield.il.us/Tourism/SpecialEvents/CarFestival/CarFest05.htm)

Pax

>>>Subject: Re: My Gremlin's First Car Show

Hey Pax..was that Litchfield Illinois? Been thru there
several times,
just not to a show.Next time you are there stop at the
Atrisan
restaurant..It's been there since the 40's or
so....very good!! I
wish i had known about the show  ahead of time.My son
told me his
buddy took his Milner coupe clone and got his
(Milner's)autograph!! I
live near Peoria Illinois.  I could have brought my 72
Gremlin
also...or my wife's 74 AMX.You have a nice looking car
man!!
Later......Joe

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams