   Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:12:55 -0000
   From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: My Gremlin's First Car Show

Ditto on what Doc said!
Your car looks very nice. If nothing else, go to
Advanced or
Autozone and buy some cheapo ($30.00) hubcaps till you
get the rims
you want.
I get bored with 50 Camaros, 50 mustangs, ect....at
the shows.
You probably made more peoples day than you realized. Rod

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams