Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin

Nice looking car. I never saw a Gremlin with a vinal top before. Are
those AMC turbine wheels?
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hi everyone,
I uploaded some pics of the Blue Bomber now that it has been painted
and restriped.
Check it out and let me know what you think. It is under "Blue
Bomber" There are also pics
there of how it looked before it was painted. I have not yet done the
interior so that is
next. Here are the specs of this beast.
1) AMC 304 V8 with Edelbrock Performer AMC intake and Holley 4BBL
Carb. Dual exhaust
but still stock manifold(for the time being)
2) A904 Floor shift Automatic(Freshly rebuilt)
3) Levi's and X package.
4) Intermittent wipers and remote driver mirror.
5) Two seater(Somebody took out the back seat and put a storage
compartment, That seat
was useless anyway!!
6) Power Drum brakes(All around--No Discs) Squirelly stoppers!!
7) Tons of fun. I love driving this car!!
If anyone has ever considered getting a V8 Gremlin, do it!!
Paul

--- End Message ---