[BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin

I thought I'd post a small update on my 74 Gremlin. Been stashing
parts all winter. some include nos door handles, nos rear latch
handle, real nice radio surround,  Carpet, dash pad, nos dome lens,
matching seat material from sms, armrests, nice front bumper, , nice
tail lights, gas caps from Hal, and yesterday I received a nos
grille from a dealer in Co. The grille looks kinda crappy as it's
been sittin on a shelf since the 80's.It's in one piece but the one
on my car actually looks beter. Ive rebuilt the brakes front and
rear,new master cyl. cleaned the gas tank and new sending unit,
fixed the heater blower, Cleaned the s&#* out of the engine
compartment. I can't do paint this year but luckilly it has newer
paint thats a good 10 footer. Had a new exhaust system put on Thurs,
all custom bent by a local shop for 160.00, from the manifold
back.Fixed the horn and then replaced it with a nice REALLY LOUD set
of air horns. Can't wait for those NUNS to cross the street in front
of me.  I'm still lookin at those scuff plates and haven't found a
rear bumper (thought I had one). I noticed today that I'm missing
some kind of bracket that holds the seat belt up on the pillar on
both sides. Have no idea what it looks like and can't find part #.
Oh ya I also replaced water pump and starter. Thanks to DOCs email
I'll be trouble shootin the windshield washer today. Still have to
polish some stainless, can I do that on the car?. so, there ya go
I'm going to try and post pictures before I start on cosmetics so
you all can see the orig condition.  I wasn't lookin for a car, but
I was standing in a field on a bike run and the guy pulled right in
front of me with a for sale sign on it. Kinda weird! I took one look
and said , I'll take it. It's just like the one we had when I was
kid. If anyone can help with my issues I would appreciate it. Thanks
Paul in Det.