Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 843

Bart,  Just a little minor correction on my front end . The center section of the grill is the original as purchased in 1973. The headlight doors on each side are from a '76 and I bought them new from the dealership that I purchased the car from. The front bumper is from my wife's '70.5 2-seater Gremmie that my kid sister beat the crap out of and then gave it back to me to save or part out (should have saved it, 20/20 hindsight you know). I stripped it of chrome and painted it semi-gloss black and custom mounted it to the factory 5mph bumper shocks.             Gary   'The Mix'