Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: running changes (was gremlin nos grill)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: running changes (was gremlin nos grill)

Eddie's right again. When I ordered my '74 in June of '73 the paint charts showed a Dark Metallic Gray (don't remember the code) which is on the original order form (if I could find it) but by Sept. '73 it was no longer available and the dealer called me and told me to pick another color.               'The Mix'