Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 843

Paul, Gary 'The Mix', from Cleveland. The final answer is YES and NO. The grill change was not a mid-year change, it happened in July 1973. I know, I was there. The dealer I ordered my Gremmie from received three of these weird looking Gremlins in July 1973. I should have taken a picture back then, but you know about 20/20 hindsight. My '74 Gremlin was special ordered in June of '73 and I visited the dealership every two weeks starting in July '73 hoping their delivery estimate of the last week of August would be wrong. The truth be told, my Gremlin did not show up at the dealership until the last week of October 1973.