[BaadAssGremlins] Repo Parts That Actually Fit===Thanks Lu

[BaadAssGremlins] Repo Parts That Actually Fit===Thanks Lu

I spent 2 1/2 hours working on the pass door this morning. Thank god it
was in the low 70's and almost felt cold today and I could breath fairly
well. First of all I had my friend install the door glass channel felt
track. Kennedy's repo fit like factory. I bought the last 4 of them for
both of my Hornet's that Kennedy had a few months ago when Lu said they
were discontinued and Kennedy only had 4 left. Thanks Lu. They were also
the later improved model with the plastic guide in the front to keep the
glass from ruining the front part of the channel every time the glass
was rolled up. The repo door gaskets fit like factory. This was the
first time I used them. I know the hatch gasket fits like factory as it
was one of the first things I replaced on the car when I bought it. The
window sweeps I already know fit and I installed 2 new ones of those.
Along with the new hinge pins and bushing's and the new door striker
stud the door closes and fits like I remember on my yellow car when it
was  brand new. My friend is going to do the hinge pins and bushing on
the drivers door tomorrow and I hope to install the finished door panel
on the pass door with all the handles, arm rests and assorted hardware.
I am slowly closing in on the completion of this interior job. It's time
to go check  the parts shelve for small screws and clips to install the
door panels and other door parts. :-))))))
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM