[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Repo Parts That Actually Fit===Thanks Lu

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Repo Parts That Actually Fit===Thanks Lu

I am glad it worked out so well for you, Doc. I am looking forward to
my own installation of these parts. Kennedy is a reputable guy and I
am hoping to receive a couple of steering column parts from him this
week.

New tires and rims are now on my Gremlin and we will be installing
the engine & transmission within the next few days. The torque
converter, flywheel, plates, and transmission were put together with
the engine on Tuesday. The Gremlin is beginning to look like a real
car again! Photos to follow. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I spent 2 1/2 hours working on the pass door this morning. Thank
god it was in the low 70's and almost felt cold today and I could
breath fairly well. First of all I had my friend install the door
glass channel felt track. Kennedy's repo fit like factory. I bought
the last 4 of them for both of my Hornet's that Kennedy had a few
months ago when Lu said they were discontinued and Kennedy only had 4
left. Thanks Lu. They were also the later improved model with the
plastic guide in the front to keep the glass from ruining the front
part of the channel every time the glass was rolled up. The repo door
gaskets fit like factory. This was the first time I used them. I know
the hatch gasket fits like factory as it was one of the first things
I replaced on the car when I bought it. The window sweeps I already
know fit and I installed 2 new ones of those.
> Along with the new hinge pins and bushing's and the new door striker
> stud the door closes and fits like I remember on my yellow car when
it was  brand new. My friend is going to do the hinge pins and
bushing on the drivers door tomorrow and I hope to install the
finished door panel on the pass door with all the handles, arm rests
and assorted hardware. I am slowly closing in on the completion of
this interior job. It's time to go check  the parts shelve for small
screws and clips to install the door panels and other door parts. :-
))))))