[BaadAssGremlins] INDY heads(parts limited EBAY) more....

[BaadAssGremlins] INDY heads(parts limited EBAY) more....

This just keeps getting more screwed up!!Remember..i
bought a SR401 head kit from PARTS LIMITED on ebay.
Came with ROLLER valve springs installed.I've paid
ebay square trade $29.95 to supposedly mediate
this...hahahahahahaha!!!! First..they said the seller
did nothing wrong!! Then...he ofered to pay 1/2 of the
repairs! . I sent them to my local machine shop. Fixed
em up with the correct springs INDY
reccomended....BUT..now seller WILL NOT refund the
!@@#%@%$#$#%$#@$^$%&% money!!!! Then....paypal just
told me i HAVE to pay shipping to ship/em back to the
34%^%$%%$^ ass hole i bought em from..for a full
refund..AFTER i just had the corect springs
installed...CRAP..this is way rediculos!!!! Screw ebay
and their SQUARE TRADE #@$#$^$#% !!!! Hope you all are
having a MUCH better AMC day  than i am!! Joe