[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

2003 Dodge SRT-4 Turbo.  Stage-1 3" exhaust 3" Stainless Cold air
intake, hks SS Blow off with upper and lower pipes.  Its a mid 13 sec
car right now and still gets right at 25-30 mpg.

1997 Ford powerstroke Diesel with way to many mods and Of course
Propane injected. Last dyno was right at 370hp and 758ft lbs.

Geo Tracker sched 40# Handmade header with 1.5" Primarys, 2.250"
exhaust, Ported and polished head and intake with it being cold air
drawn as well.  Yes it scoots.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM