[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Well most of the time its my 1998 Buick Park Avenue-160,000 and its
comfortable and gets 27 mpg to work.
  Then my 95 Dodge Ram Ext Cab 2 wheel drive 360 c.i. bad mpg
  sometimes 1977 Caprice CLassic 2door 355 c.i. 373 gears louvered
hood, shaved door handles, nice rake, bad ass black with raspberry
scallopes, owned car for almost 20 years
   Coming soon will be my 77 Gremlin, suppose to be work car but got
carried away with resto and my 94 Blazer 4 door slammed and awaiting
350 TPI
   I am looking for convert also.
                              KOOL
                               SCOTT