Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Just picked up another '91 Caprice. All 3 AMCs are down at this time. The concord and Eagle are being stripped for parts for the Hornet. I am retiring my '88 Caprice wagon. Going to sell her hopefully to a good home. I drove her for the last 13 1/2 years.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Just cuz i'm bored i decided to ask,Whats everyone drive here as a daily?me its a 1973 Plymouth Fury 4 door wannabe cop car clone with a 360 4v edelbrock performer holley 650,dual turbo 2 exhaust
Bart

You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same.

Discover Yahoo!