Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Nothing but American Motors products the past 300 cars and 30+ years of driving, and currently 14 AMCs. Paige took the 72 Ambassador SST wagon to work this morning and I will be driving the 88 Eagle or 81 Eagle today doing chores with the boys. PS: the 69 SC/Rambler wagon is currently on ebay with no reserve right now also, few days left.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important