Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

74 Gremlin X, 258, 4bbl, 3spd, headers
Hal

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Just cuz i'm bored i decided to ask,Whats everyone drive here as a daily?me its a 1973 Plymouth Fury 4 door wannabe cop car clone with a 360 4v edelbrock performer holley 650,dual turbo 2 exhaust
Bart

Yahoo! Mail Mobile