[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Chremlin's first run of the season!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Chremlin's first run of the season!

Sounds like a blast!
You ever think of trying a cool can? I know they say they really
cool dwn the fuel charge a lot. Nice runs on the Chremlin. Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "phl_campbell"
<misteramx@xxxx> wrote:
> Ah, the mightly Chremlin managed to actually go 4 rounds yesterday
> before falling asleep at the tree.  Actually, I'm fighting a
engine
> cooling problem that didn't help either.  Best time so far in the
> 1/8th is 8.382 @ 84.11 mph.  Best reaction time was a .038, best
60'
> was 1.92.  I think that equates to 13.08 in the 1/4.  This with a
> mild 401/727 and 3.54 gears on Hoosier DOT drag tires.  Here's a
tip
> with those, never do a wet burn out with them, they really like a
> short, dry burnout.  Do it wet, I just spun off the line, only
time
> it did.  Excessive, John Force stye burnouts slowed me down.
Despite

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM