Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin Project Update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Gremlin Project Update

Nice to hear you are making some progress. Sounds like you have been
busy with a lot of things besides your car.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- I haven't been posting for awhile since my life has been jam packed
busy, but I have still be plugging away at the Gremlin. It's not
looking too promising for the Atlanta trip in July, but I still plan on
attending the AMO International either driving the Gremlin or the
Cruiser. John & I finally had to take the dremel drill to the lock
cylinder and grind it out. In the process, we damaged the sector and I
called Kennedy for a replacement which should be here next week. I have
a new ignition switch ready to install when that arrives. I bought two
front tires and had them mounted on the stock AMC rims (from a PC
Javelin that I got "saved" a few years ago). They will look great on
the car and I plan on being able to roll it around to the cement
driveway soon. We plan on putting the engine & transmission together
hopefully this weekend and install them back into the car by next week.
My moving day is set for June 24th, so I best have as much as I can
together on the Gremlin before the move. My parents' 50th anniversary
party went great - it was incredible seeing folks again after 25+
years! I will post photos when more is accomplished. ~Lu~

--- End Message ---