Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Interior Progress

Doc,
 Glad to see things are comming along so well. You'll be done before ya know it!
 Davis
 (tough typig with one hand  and keeping Aran from the keyboard with the other!)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxredxdcxxxxxxhybgggggg

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I got the inside of the pass door painted body color and today I will
paint the outside of the window frame body color. I also ordered the
rest of the Dynamat to cover the floor. I may change the drivers door as
the original one has a big verticle and horizontal crease in it and the
area arount the mirror appears to be rusting through. The drivers door I
bought from Davis is the same orange as the car with no damage other
than a few very small dings so I won't even need to paint it.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM