[BaadAssGremlins] The Month Is Over Already?

[BaadAssGremlins] The Month Is Over Already?

Where did it go? It is finally warming up a touch but still raining and
is now very humid. The orange car has been at my friends shop for 3 1/2
months now. I like Jerry spent yesterday cleaning up to make the wife
happy and also to find some more parts to install on the interior job.
The wife went to her sick girl friends yesterday afternoon so I had
piece and quiet. I got out the Gremlin kick panels I am using in the
Hornet and made a template of the original kick panels  package tray
holes and drilled the Gremlin ones out. The Gremlin my friend parted out
did not have a package tray. I also trimmed the carpet for the rear
hatch area and got out the special sewing needles and thread and
thimbles I had from the carpet job on the yellow car so I can start to
sew on the edge binding at home. The sun is coming up and I am off to
work on the car after my usual tuesday errands.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM