[BaadAssGremlins] Back To All Them Little Things

[BaadAssGremlins] Back To All Them Little Things

Saturday was a good day. I finished the new gas tank vent tube
eliminating all the tubing to the front of the car and the charcoal
canister. I did that on my yellow car 25+ years ago. All the little mods
I did to the yellow car over the years I have done to the orange one
too. I finished the last rear hatch area upholstery part too. I repaired
the hinge on the rear license plate bracket so now when you gas up the
car it doesn't dig into the rubber filler between the bumper and the
body any more. I have a filler the proper orange color that I got with
all the parts I got from Davis a while back. The one on the car is badly
damaged from the sun and is crumbling.This week starts the painting of
the door edges where the window frame had to be re-welded. The window
felts tracks should be next along with the window fuzzes and door hinge
re-builds and the door upholstery.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM