[BaadAssGremlins] Happy birthday

Happy Birthday  Bart. 29 was a long time ago form me as well. Going to
be 46 in a couple of weeks. Well have fun with it Bart. You only go
around once.
Davis nice find on the rear quarter. Not much in the junk yards up here
(Minnesota). They crush almost all of them. Everyone have a great
Memorial Day.  Mark

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM