RE: [BaadAssGremlins] junk yard trip

Good find Davis. How much did you pay for it?
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
John,
 Ya, It was freaky. And yes it is a quarter gremlin. The wheel well is in awsome shape as well. I have to go back up to get a rear valance as I am sure there is one there. Need it for the green gremlin I am selling.
 Actually there is an Olegcassini matador complete and in decient shape. It has a v-8 was locked up so I couldn't see what it was but Vin indicates 304.
 Davis

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,

That's just freaky...who'da thunk?

That's no Gremlin quarter panel...that's a
quarter of a Gremlin! Good thing it was
properly organzied for storage behind the
GM FWD carcasses! At least the yellow
helped it stand out!

Ya suppose there's a mint '73 PC AMX with
401/Auto sitting in those trees?

John