Re: [BaadAssGremlins] convert staggered rear shocks to same side of axle

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] convert staggered rear shocks to same side of axle

Normal ? I wouldn't change it. It works well on my gremlin and most guys switch their AMX's to the stagered setup.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anybody ever convert their Gremlin's staggered rear shocks to both in
front of the axle like a normal setup? I looked it over last
night...does not "look" like too much welding/fabricating will be
required on the topside to move the right side top mpunt ahead of the
axle.I already have traction bars to install with shock mounts in
front of the axle. I want to move the right shock to make dual exhaust
easier to snake around the axle housing.Is there an AMC floor piece i
can just cut out of another car that will fit in? Thanks,Joe

Give the gift of life to a sick child.