Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6 cyl split manifold

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6 cyl split manifold

The first Javelin my son bought came with a 6 cyl. that has a 4 bbl carb
and manifold on it. For now I will leave the engine in my orange Hornet
almost stock. For a driver it has pep and gets good gas mileage. A
little recurve of the dist. and Acell Super Coil and a B&M Trans Pack
will have to due for now.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
Clifford has everything you need. My 258 runs out 'pretty' well with a 4bbl, headers, and a 270 cam

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
When they had that Gremlin shoot out on the History Channel they used a
nice looking split tubing header. I wish they would have mentioned the
brand. I might consider using one on my orange car with a carb
conversion for more power and economy.
"Doc"