Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: does this sound like a good deal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: does this sound like a good deal

In a message dated 5/18/05 10:50:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, scottco73@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
according to all the paper work it is a 69 he had one of the r4b
modified to fit the old heads, he has since had  heads from a 72 360
put on this motor.  $1500.00 offer is what I was thinking even though
he is a stickler and kept repeating how he has $1800.00 in the motor
alone not counting freshening the heads.  I was seriously thinking of
buying because it would not take a lot to have this ready to go this
summer and I can take my time with the 401 for maybe next year and
find another car for the 390 later  just thinking out loud i guess.

Tell ya the truth even if he's firm on 2K,I'd buy it as its all the stuff you need for your car and buying all of this separate will cost way more than 2K
Bart