[BaadAssGremlins] Re: does this sound like a good deal

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: does this sound like a good deal

according to all the paper work it is a 69 he had one of the r4b
modified to fit the old heads, he has since had  heads from a 72 360
put on this motor.  $1500.00 offer is what I was thinking even though
he is a stickler and kept repeating how he has $1800.00 in the motor
alone not counting freshening the heads.  I was seriously thinking of
buying because it would not take a lot to have this ready to go this
summer and I can take my time with the 401 for maybe next year and
find another car for the 390 later  just thinking out loud i guess.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM