[BaadAssGremlins] Interior Assembly Should Start Today!!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Interior Assembly Should Start Today!!!!!

Yesterday I finally finished all the painting of the interior from the
drivers seat back. I opened up my 700$ box of parts from Kennedy
American that has been sitting there for 3-4 months now. The first thing
I have to install is the pre formed carpet pieces that cover the rear
wheel wells. I wasent able to test fit them yesterday as there was wet
paint in the area, but they looked pretty close. Knowing my luck with
this car I will have to tweak them to fit to my satisfaction. Once these
2 pieces are in all the rest of the rear parts just bolt, screw or pop
in. I still have to Dynamat the floor under the rear seat. I was
cleaning the rear seat belts and found the plastic sleeve on the
retractable belt over the muffler area warped and it would not let the
belt retract completely. I'll have to cut it a bit with my dremil to
make it work properly. I am using Dynamat Extreme in that area. I still
have to neaten the wiring up in the tail light area as a previous owner
butchered part of it to install a plug for lights for a trailer hitch. I
have to get in touch with my upholstery guy and see when he can
re-upholster the rear seat. Hopefully I will finally be finished with
this interior job by July. The car has been sitting in the same spot in
my friends shop since the middle of Feb. I miss driving that car. It
after all the mechanical work was done it turned out to be a real nice
driver as I planned and besides it has working A/C which I will need
soon. Have a good day all.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM