[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Yahoo warning From "Doc"

[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Yahoo warning From "Doc"

I thought i'd pass this along to Bart at Bag and Lee at my group.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
 just thought the managers should know!!!!  Lisa N got this from another group it true!!