[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Interior Assembly Should Start Today!!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Interior Assembly Should Start Today!!!!!

hey doc,
sounds like you've been busy.
I have a ton of work that needs to be done to my car before i can
drive it. I realy outta just restore the entire thing right now but I
dont have the time and resources so i'll just have to settle for
preserving whats still intact on it for the next couple of years. Im
gonna be doing a disc brake conversion from my '78 gt parts car, also
the basic tune up and replacing of hoses ect, I think I also have a
colapsed shock or weak spring on the front drivers side.

               So thats where I'm at,
                        Tony

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM