[BaadAssGremlins] Wipers

I just converted my 70 to electric wipers and can only get them to go
one speed no matter which switch I use. The original set up I swapped
in was from a 75 Hornet(swapped everthing). Anyone have any ideas as I
would like more then semi-fast wipers as when it does rain in Texass it
RAINS.
All I have left to get her road worthy is swapping the disc brake set
up and passing inspection then that big ol' 199 and I will tear up the
highways  ;).

Doc I have almost everything you wanted except for getting that rear
bumper off, it is being stubborn. Soon though even if I have to slpit
those nuts(ouch).
                                      Hal

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM