Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Pertronix question

A friend of mine is using it & loves the system..I'm putting it in my 73 Gremlin

-----Original Message-----
From: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: cobraxtc427@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 2 May 2005 20:23:10 -0500
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Pertronix question

Anyone have any experience with Pertronix please feel free to reply might
help out a fellow aMC fana dn thanks to all who might, be sure to copy your
reply to Wade also.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important