Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My 1978 Gremlin

If it was the small 63 Puick with the V8 Jet Fire aluminum engine I
don't remember if it was super charged or turbo charged a friend had one
back in 1969 when I was in the Navy it would be worth somthing. It was a
super fast little car. If you think parts are hard to find for your
Gremlin wait till you need somthing for the old Puick. If it is the big
car with the aluminum  V8 it will be a gas guzzler and a slug on the
performance side. British Land Rovers used that engine for 30 years
after GM stopped making them. The metallurgy of all early aluminum
engines of the 60's was poor that's why them engines were only made for
a few years with lot's of problems. Keep the Gremlin.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message --- sup yall, my grem is coming along great, i have almost finished the
body work, ive rebuilt the carb, ive replace washer pump, ive changed
oil and oil filter, spark plugs, plug wires, cap, and a new bat lol,
also had to put in a stereo. but its great runs alot smother than it
did lol, now i got a delima, i found a 61 buick for 2grand its got all
aluminum v8 69k orig miles, all origial, including the factory a/c and
am stereo, i want it but dad says i cant lol wat would yall do would
you sell a grem for this?

--- End Message ---