Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great signs arrive from Ebay purchase - Gremlin, o

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great signs arrive from Ebay purchase - Gremlin, of course...

Jerry,
 You mean you might actually work on one of your amcs?
 Let us know what ya get done.
 Davis

Jerry <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got my two signs in from Badmomma seller on Ebay. ONe sign is a
green with white lettering street-type sign that says " Gremlin Dr ".
The other ( one that Bart needs in his driveway or garage ) is a white
with black letters sign that reads " Gremlin speed limit 250 mph ". I
have another sign on order from another seller that says " Gremlin
parking only - all others towed off as junk". :)
Anyway, hit a junkyard today in Richmond, VA, not much new there ,
very little AMC except some jeeps, all 360, all the distributors gone.
Got a lone tailgate V-8 emblem off one. I bought a Ford Probe spoiler
for a project, and some Chevy van parts to replace defective ones on
my big 3/4 ton steel box on wheels. So, a pretty decent day, non-AMC
wise, at the yard.
WEll, that's my pre-weekend report, mine starts early now, as my
company has cut back on hours , and I have to take a 4-day weekend
every 2 weeks for awhile ( SOB!!!). I just DON'T know what I'll do
with myself...LOL. WOrk on some Gremlins, maybe? You BET!
Well , that's all, later,

JErry Casper

Give the gift of life to a sick child.