[BaadAssGremlins] Some One At FedX Asleep At The Switch?

[BaadAssGremlins] Some One At FedX Asleep At The Switch?

As if my interior project was not going slow enough it took 11 days for
FedX to deliver 2 door strikers from Kennedy American in Ohio. Jeff is
always prompt on getting parts that are in stock out the same day if you
call early enough in the day which I always do. Mine went out the 18th
and didn't arrive till the 29th, the box was only 4"X4"X4". This is the
worst delivery time I ever had from any where. The orange Hornet promo
model only took 7 day's from down under in NZ and that was half a world
away not a lousy 500 miles.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'