Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Gas Tank (Davis)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Gas Tank (Davis)

Lu,
 The tank is all boxed up and ready to ship. Weighs in at only 25# I can't find your address so if you email it to me I will find out the shipping cost or you can look it up on fedex ground 34"X21"X13"
 my zip is 06451
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need to take mine off and see what it looks like first. How much do
you want for it? You can email me off-site if you wish. Thanks! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip Lu
> Davis
> P.S. did you still need a gremlin gas tank?

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'