[BaadAssGremlins] George aka Gremlinboys aka dpwine where are you??

[BaadAssGremlins] George aka Gremlinboys aka dpwine where are you??

Hey,i've been trying to get ahold of you about the dash top and hatchglass.I really need the parts and am ready to send payment,i've emailed you but have yet to hear back please get back to me on this
Bart