Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody from?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody from?

In a message dated 4/28/05 3:28:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pdgable@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi All,
This is Paul from San Diego where the gas is $2.49/gallon!!! I have a
73 Gremlin X, 304,
Levi's. I will post pictures as soon as it doesn't look like crap!!
Mechanically, this thing is in
great shape though with a rebuilt 904 auto, new Radiator, Rebuilt
Holley 4 BBL Carb. I love
this car!! Because it is a '73, it is smog exempt so has no emissions
AT ALL!! Not even a
PVC valve. The intake is a Holley Performer AMC. It also has duel
exhausts but I have yet to
put headers in
it. I used to run the
Gremlintime group until Yahoo took it from me!! Oh, well, that is a
long story for another
forum..., Thanks for letting me join your group Bart.
Paul
No prob Paul,and i can't wait to see pics of your Gremlin,so did you sell your black 74?to get the 73 V8?And have you drag raced your 73 yet to see what kind of times she gets?
Bart