[BaadAssGremlins] GREAT AMC coverage in Hemmings Nuscle Machines!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] GREAT AMC coverage in Hemmings Nuscle Machines!!!!

Just received my June copy of  Hemmings Muscle
Machines. There are several articles and photos.Super
article on the "Forgotten Hurst" JEEP!! a 1971
Jeepster. Way cool to read..only three known to still
exist out of only 100 ever made! Also a mention of
Eddies CD on AMX racing at Nuremburg in 1979!
Also....a SUPER  GREAT article titled "Little American
Motors could take on the world and WIN". All about
Nascar,SCCA trans AM racing,Wally Booth...etc! Shows
factory race team photos also!!!! If thats not
enough...An mention of a future article on
Muscleplooza #2 coming up.... Has a photo of half a
dozen Muscle cars crusin...with a super clean "RED"
73-74 AMX right up front in the photo...listers car??
Are we bribing Hemmings enough...or what!! Great AMC
ink day! Get them subscriptions in and  read up guys
and gals..... I gotta go read it again,Joe

'Thanks & Giving.'