Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Living In The Land Of OZZ TODAY!!! (Shoot ME!!!!!)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Living In The Land Of OZZ TODAY!!! (Shoot ME!!!!!)

In a message dated 4/25/05 9:24:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I came
home very happy till my wife of 36 years who I think her family was one
of the founding fathers of the IRA  has given me mega grief since I
walked through the door. She has the whole week off from work. I should
have run the bitch over with the yellow Hornet this morning when I had
the chance when she walked in front of it !!!!!!. It has a real steel
bumper...... And I have enough spare parts to repair it. It's time for
me to go work on some AMC model cars to relax and calm down.
"Doc"
LMAO Doc
Bart