Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will it ever get better????

Rod, Yea it seems something always gets in the way of finishing car projects here too. Sorry to hear about your wife's situation but usually financial arrangements for schooling is only for three quarters as the 'student' is expected to work one quarter of the year (I just put two kids thru college) or take a reduced load schedule as this gives the teachers a little break also.          Gary in snowy Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:02:01 -0000
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Will it ever get better????

AAAHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else feel like there projects are never gonna get get done?
I always have some sort of setback that just kills me.
My wife is going to school and since were poor anyways she gets
financial help for school, bills, ect... But no one told her that only
3 quarters of help per year is all she gets.
Its really killing us. I was wanting to start sanding dwn the engine
bay and redoing wires(how does they hide all them wires in there) and
make it look better before painting, but hell, I cant afford sanding
discs Im so poor.
Anyone ever hang themselves from an engine puller? Rod

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>