Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Camshaft reccomendations for 401 in my Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Camshaft reccomendations for 401 in my Gremlin...Ro...

Joe get you a 3000 stall convertor,a 4.10 gear and a cam no bigger than a 520 or 30 lift that's a combo i know that works and call Summit about your cam since they have a tech line and have always been decent to folks with something other than a 350 chevy'noo i'm not slandering you sb chevy guys'try a Crane,Comp. or a Summit brand cam maybe since these other assholes seem content on dicking you around.
Bart