[BaadAssGremlins] Cool Gremlin driveway signs bought off Th' 'Bay...

[BaadAssGremlins] Cool Gremlin driveway signs bought off Th' 'Bay...

   Was searching Ebay as always, and ran across someone selling the
customized "street sign" and "street name" sign that are customized
for your particular car. I bought a Gremlin Speed limit 250 MPH sign,
a Gremlin Dr. sign, and from another vendor, a Gremlin parking only,
all others will be towed as junk sign. All under $20 each. Not bad!
They had AMX and others as well. Just a heads-up for anyone
interested....

 - Jerry in Virginia -

not sellin' any V-8 Gremlin parts ...

'Thanks & Giving.'