Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Head gaskets for Aluminum 401 heads?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Head gaskets for Aluminum 401 heads?

In a message dated 4/19/05 3:05:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:

OK...what preferences/advice/experiences  does anyone
have as to which head gaskets to use with INDY
(SR)aluminum heads on my 401? It will be a
street/weekend race engine! FelPro stock/race, ROL
hi-temp race (thinner to increase compression)/ROL
stock?? Any other alternatives?  I'm going to lose
approx .3pts(guestimate) of compression with the INDY
heads..61CC chambers versus 58CC chambers. Was to be
9.8/1 with 58cc...i'm guessing 9.5...with the 61cc??
with the INDY's? I'm using Speed-Pro L2380F .040
forged pistons.Can someone please verify/correct me on
my final compression ratio?  ANY help GREATLY
appreciated!!!THANKS ALOT...Joe

ROL high temps
Bart