Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Canton oil pans...address?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Canton oil pans...address?

In a message dated 4/19/05 2:55:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Anybody have an address,web address...phone ### ..of
how to get ahold of Canton?  I need to check into a
pan for my 401. Thanks alot,Joe
You do know Milodon makes a pan for the AMC V8 also for around 250$ Herman Lewis Racing can make you a race pan Herman Lewis Racing
Bart