Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC lawn ornament THEFT in Florida

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC lawn ornament THEFT in Florida

In a message dated 4/9/05 10:21:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Speking of cars left outside, Bart, what ever happened to the world's fastest lawn ornament Gremlin you have/had? :~))>
Its safely rotting beside a buddy of mines back yard shop/garage and if someones gonna steal it they better A. wear shoes as my buddy Todd broke my damn hatchglass and the shards are all over the back of it and B. be veeeeerrry strong as my wheel cyl.s are froze up LOL
Bart